Wednesday 14 August 2024

Padlet can be used to display catalogues of readers by level and genre - two examples to demonstrate the concept

I decided to experiment with alternative ways to display information about readers at A1-A2 level from Oxford Reading Club. My original way was using Word:


  • Oxford Dominoes - Level 1 (A1-A2)

 


  • Oxford Bookworms – Level 1 (A1-A2) 

 

But after seeing someone else using Padlet to display information about readers I simply copied and pasted the information into a couple of Padlets


  • Oxford Dominoes - Level 1 (A1-A2)

 


  • Oxford Bookworms – Level 1 (A1-A2) 

Access to a Google drive folder with all the work I've done on Extensive Reading is here:


It includes genre catalogues for all levels of Dominoes and Bookworms on Oxford Reading Club and a few PowerPoints I have used for talks on Extensive Reading in the past.

A Playlist of my videos on Extensive Reading on YouTube is here:

No comments:

Post a Comment