Friday 9 August 2024

How to use screen recording and ChatGPT to get feedback on your speaking

This spoken conversation with ChatGPT was recorded using Screen Recorder on my Android phone. The student's recording was played on my PC to simulate a student recording herself.

It's 5 minutes long.


  

Summary

Spoken Prompts used:

- What I'd like you to do is to provide my student with some feedback on her speaking in English.

- Could you make a more coherent version of what my student made?

Transcript of my student's recording:

My flat is very, very beautiful. I think that the decoration must have different colours. I don't like only a colour for a house. So, my bedroom is pink. The kitchen is blue. The bedroom is orange. The water is green. And the living room is red. And the space for the table is also pink, but more strong. And I am very happy in my house.

Transcript of ChatGPT's more coherent version:

"My flat is very beautiful. I think the decoration should have different colours. I don't like just one colour for the whole house. So, my bedroom is pink, the kitchen is blue, and the bathroom is orange. The walls are green, the living room is red, and the dining area is also pink, but a stronger shade. I am very happy in my house."

No comments:

Post a Comment